I had my Harley on the web, Automotive USA called and said they could get top dollar, much more than what I had on the web. The sales man was sleezy and said he was being taped so if there was anything he was saying that was not true it could be reviewed by his superiors. His boss or so called boss promised the world and said they sold many bikes just like mine for much more money. Kept calling and even said "as soon as your bike is listed,I "GUARANTEE IT WILL SELL"
five months later, nothing!
Now even if I sell the bike, I am down $299 more. Customer service does Not exist for the most part.
www.AutomotiveUSA.com Not going to scam ANYMORE of my money!
The salesman also gave me his personal number and said to call if I have any questions, guess what, the number goes to his automotive usa voice mail, he will not call back and customer service will not answer their phone.
automotive usa "customer service phone number"
1 800 425 8716
1 877 731 3803
If this was on the up and up, why would they not talk to me?
Yes I am bitter, nothing I can do but try to get the word out to others to be very careful of this company ... "automotiveUSA"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..."
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."