I signed up with a company by the name of Automotive USA.A couple of weeks went by when I called the name of the company had changed to Trader Net.

That has scam written all over it. My vehicle still isn't sold thank you Automotive USA I mean Trader Net or whatever your name is. I also receive call over and over as if I'm not an already a customer.

Not only cant they keep their company name the same they have no clue of who their in business with.I was told that their customer service department would inform me a couple of times a weeks to so that I would know who was interested in my vehicle.

Had an Experience with AutomotiveUSA?

Comments

General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more BharatBenz - Bad expriance of 3723 it consume more mobile oil and tyre BharatBenz "my experiance is very bad about that truck Dear Sir, Hope you are doing well. Recently we bought one BharatBenz 3723 Truck. We observed that - it’s consuming too much..." Read more Thor motor coach Thor Motor Coach "We purchased a thor ace 2017 back on 9-17-2016. A piece of trash so far from camping world CHICHESTER, N.H ( who is just as bad about quality service )...." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more